It's never too late to blog

5:13 PM

Well, It seems a bit late to start blogging when I'm going to graduate soon (well, hopefully I pass my thesis first, haha.) Anyways, I wanted a personal diary, it just seems easier to keep it online than to actually write it down somewhere, not to mention the fact it's easier and less expensive, specially for the photographs. (Also, I want to have something to look at when I get much, much older.)

I guess I'll document my life in this small space, from maybe, what happens everyday, what I wear, where I go, what I eat, buy and watch.. And was planning, maybe even to join lookbook if I want to post what I wear.

There goes my first every blog entry.

Hopefully, I can make it more beautiful and organized and put some contents in here soon :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe